Posted December 8, 2018
Summary of Position:
Answer all external and internal calls in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner. Input messages and wake-up calls into the system. Retrieve messages and general information for guests and associates. Act as a liaison to all emergency service, coordinating internal and external communication. Act as a dispatcher to all emergency and non-emergency security calls within the resort.
- Answer telephone calls in a positive and clear voice within a timely manner. Listen carefully to callers to ensure calls are directed to the correct department or extension, and that all questions are answered.
- Act as a dispatcher for security, property operations, housekeeping and guest services teams. Provide information by two-way radio base stations, in response to guest requests and emergency challenges.
- Assist the Business center with package tracking and acceptance through the use of Track It Software.
- Answer the emergency line and listening to the challenge in detail. Responding to the challenge using appropriate procedures.
- Input and retrieve messages from the property computer system. Receive wake up calls and input into the wake-up system, verbally confirming with the guest the time of wake up. Answering basic inquiries. Input of do not disturb blocks on phone lines.
- Assist with basic front desk duties to include posting late check outs, managing guest credit authorizations and checking out guests through our property management system. In addition, PBX will assist with noting engineering challenges and putting rooms out of order to assist our property operations team.
- Assist with basic guest billing inquiries to create a seamless experience for our guests.
- Create room availability reports for the property operations staff throughout the day.
- Overnight Task - Separate and organize all outlet tickets by payment type:
- Visa/Master Card
- Room Charge
- House Accounts: 67r0h5, 67r0h6, 67r0h7
- Overnight Task - Run all revenue audit reports through Springer Miller.
- Distribute daily Flash Report.
- Overnight Task – Prepare, refill and remove the complimentary guest coffee station at the front desk each night.
- Other tasks as assigned by FO Management Team, Finance department and/or the General Manager.
Education: N/A Experience: N/A Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must type a minimum of 15 WPM.
- Personal Characteristics:
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate as designated by the grooming standards. Specific grooming standards are available for review in Human Resources or with your manager.