Posted March 26, 2019
Reservations Sales Agent
Opportunity to earn monthly incentive bonuses that are above and beyond the competition! ***Monthly bonuses are in addition to a competitive hourly wage***
Summary of Position:
The Reservation Sales Agent is a dynamic role that involves handling a high volume of incoming sales calls for all six (6) Classic Hotels & Resorts located in Arizona and California.
- Answer a high-volume of incoming calls for multiple properties while consistently following our call quality standards on monthly coaching calls.
- Confirm reservations by offering alternatives, suggestions, and cross selling.
- Provide guest follow-up as requested.
- Handle emailed inquiries in a timely manner.
- Efficiently process assigned responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with immediate Supervisor regarding tasks and goals.
- Use the Property Management System to accurately note details regarding hotel guests, specifically their special needs and requests to ensure a smooth registration upon arrival at the front desk.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Reservations Manager, the Assistant Reservations Manager, and the General Manager
Education: High School or GED
Experience: Customer Service and Sales Experience Preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain consistency, diplomacy and tact in difficult or challenging situations.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to type 35 wpm.
- Ability to format and write business letters; reports; and summaries using proper grammar, spelling, diction, and style.
- Ability to make quick and efficient decisions to benefit the team and guest.
- Ability to memorize and perform Grand Expectations and AAA Diamond standards.
- Competitive, success driven, and goal oriented.
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to reservation requests
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner.
- Effectively can read and write using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)