Posted June 13, 2019Part Time
Lobby Grill Busperson
The Lobby Grill’s casual atmosphere and contemporary comfort cuisine makes it one of Phoenix’s favorite places to kick-back and relax!
Summary of Position:
The Busperson is responsible for setting and clearing tables, stocking all service stations, and assisting food servers with table service.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all serviceware as specified.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of station.
- Serve guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience, replenishing as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Other supportive functions as determined by the supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: 2 years high-volume restaurant or lounge experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker card.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and serviceware.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).