Posted November 30, 2018Part Time
Aunt Chilada's Line Cook
Summary of Position:
The Aunt Chilada’s Line Cook is responsible for maintaining and setting up the food production line in accordance to standards, prepares food as ordered by guest in a timely manner according to highest standards.
- Read and produce food orders as ordered by guest to highest standards.
- Set up/garnish oven area according to pars set by Kitchen Supervisor & Chef.
- Complete assigned prep work for stations; tacos, flautas and mini chimichangas.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- And perform all other duties as assigned by the managers of Aunt Chilada’s and/or the General Manager.
Education: High School diploma preferred
Experience: Prior experience as a line cook preferred
Certificates or Licenses: Valid Maricopa County Food Service Worker card
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures associated with a restaurant kitchen.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized work space, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review.)