Posted January 13, 2019Part Time
Oasis Server Assistant
Summary of Position:
The Oasis Server Assistant is responsible for assisting in the service of limited food and/or non-alcoholic beverages; performed in a fun, friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Picking up towels, keeping areas clean.
- Delivering water as necessary.
- Help deliver food orders to guests, pull towel bins, and retrieve ice for the bar.
- Clear garbage around the park.
- Assist guests to find seating.
- Assist lifeguards stock towels.
- And perform all other duties as assigned by the managers of the Oasis and/or the General Manager.
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker Card and Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized work space, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).