Posted February 5, 2019Part Time
Male Locker Room Attendant
Summary of Position:
The Locker Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and stocking the locker room and spa areas.
- Greet guest and respond to questions and requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain and clean the locker room and spa.
- Dispense and retrieve towels, robes, and slippers.
- Launder and fold towels and robes.
- Assist Guest Service Attendants.
- Assist with the reception desk by greeting members and dispensing locker room keys.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Arizona Grand Resort believes that each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. Individuals must possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy in line with our Grand Expectations.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to grasp, lift and transport up to 50 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Must be able to reach the reception desk.
- Must be able to follow through on instructions.
- Behaves ethically and honestly.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).