Posted March 6, 2019
Banquet Public Space Attendant
Summary of Position:
The Public Space Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all meeting space public areas.
- Thoroughly clean all meeting room public areas.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures and shelves in public areas.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
- Thoroughly clean all elevators and elevator tracks.
- Clean ashtrays and empty trash in public areas.
- Thoroughly clean Concierge Lounge and spot clean carpeting.
- Assist shampooers with relocation of furniture.
- Respond to guest questions, providing guest assistance, directions and information as requested.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Safety and Security Department.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guests and associates safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- And any other supportive functions as determined by the Banquet Operations Management Team.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to grasp, lift and transport up to 50 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Must be able to reach the reception desk.
- Must be able to follow through on instructions
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).