Posted March 7, 2019
Fitness Desk Receptionist
Summary of Position:
The Fitness Desk Receptionist is responsible for ensuring all visitors to the Arizona Grand Athletic Club are greeted in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Greet guest and respond to questions and requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Distribute locker keys.
- Receive and record all dues and payments.
- Take member photos for computer.
- Answer incoming calls, directing and relaying messages to staff and guests.
- Sell day passes, massages, and gift certificates.
- Control overall access to the Athletic club.
- Record lost and found items.
- Assist valets in laundering of towels and cleanliness of club.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management and/or the General Manager.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience: Guest service experience preferred
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Arizona Grand Resort believes that each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. Individuals must posses and demonstrate the ability to interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy in line with our Grand Expectations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach the reception desk.
- Behaves ethically and honestly.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).