Posted March 14, 2019
Golf Beverage Cart Server
Summary of Position:
The Beverage Cart Server is responsible for selling beverages and/or food on the golf course in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Greet guest in friendly manner, recite selections and serve orders.
- Load, replenish and unload beverage cart.
- Complete check out procedures and paperwork.
- Maintain cart maintenance.
- Clean cart and product storage area.
- Report any malfunctions of carts to manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Supervisor and or the General Manager.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
Experience: cocktail experience required, food and beverage experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Valid Driver’s License, Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification and Maricopa County Food Service Worker certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to add without an adding machine.
- Ability to use a computer and adding machine.
- Ability to maneuver a golf cart through congested areas.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.