Posted August 14, 2019
Sales Administrative Assistant
Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant to the Sales department manages the Sales reception area while supporting multiple sales managers. The position is integral to the sales process by facilitating client request for proposals (RFP), proposals, contracts and related group booking activities.
- Assist sales managers with essential functions (expense reports, site inspection coordination, sales file organization, sales related accounting issues).
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and client documents.
- Incoming client RFP coordination.
- Coordinate VIP reservations and amenities.
- Various sales office organizational activities.
- Sales office reception area coverage.
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Lunch/vacation coverage.
- Quote rates and communicate with guests and meeting planners via verbal and written communication.
- Shadow Site Tours (as requested by Manager).
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Sales, Sale Managers or the General Manager.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
Experience: Previous Administrative/Clerical experience required; hospitality experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Required proficiency in Delphi inventory management system & Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook
- Required knowledge of hotel/resort operation
- Able to multi-task efficientl
- Proficient project and organizational skill
- Behaves ethicall
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review