Summary of Position:
The Full Time Banquet Set-up position is responsible for manually setting up, breaking down, and servicing all meeting rooms and food functions in accordance with The Scott Resort & Spa’s high standard of quality. We are seeking at least two people; the hours vary from 5am to midnight (therefore, ideally available for am and/or pm shifts).
- Physically set-up, and break down function spaces
- Maintain and refresh function rooms
- Assist with meeting space equipment and maintenance repairs as needed
- Assure outdoor function space is maintained
- Assist in banquet / food and beverage as needed
- Other supportive functions as determined by the supervisor.
- Education: High School Diploma preferred.
- Experience: Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Certificates or Licenses: N/A
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds for extended periods of time
- Ability to push and pull up to 500 pounds
- Ability to embrace and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to job
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language in order to properly document incidents and information.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
- Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt experience…BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott Resort & Spa, team members must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.