Posted March 10, 2020
Aunt Chilada's Line Cook
Due to the current global situation, our hiring process is temporarily on hold. We are continuing to accept applications and will reach out to interested candidates once our hiring hold is over. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in working for Arizona Grand Resort & Spa.
Summary of Position:
The Aunt Chilada’s Line Cook is responsible for maintaining and setting up the food production line in accordance to standards, prepares food as ordered by guest in a timely manner according to highest standards.
- Read and produce food orders as ordered by guest to highest standards.
- Set up/garnish oven area according to pars set by Kitchen Supervisor & Chef.
- Complete assigned prep work for stations; tacos, flautas and mini chimichangas.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- And perform all other duties as assigned by the managers of Aunt Chilada’s and/or the General Manager.
Education: High School diploma preferred
Experience: Prior experience as a line cook preferred
Certificates or Licenses: Valid Maricopa County Food Service Worker card
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures associated with a restaurant kitchen.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized work space, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review.)