Posted March 16, 2020Part Time
Lobby Grill Busperson
Due to the current global situation, our hiring process is temporarily on hold. We are continuing to accept applications and will reach out to interested candidates once our hiring hold is over. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in working for Arizona Grand Resort & Spa.
Summary of Position:
The Busperson is responsible for setting and clearing tables, stocking all service stations, and assisting food servers with table service.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all serviceware as specified.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of station.
- Serve guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience, replenishing as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Other supportive functions as determined by the supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: 2 years high-volume restaurant or lounge experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker card.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and serviceware.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).