Posted March 8, 2020Part Time
Due to the current global situation, our hiring process is temporarily on hold. We are continuing to accept applications and will reach out to interested candidates once our hiring hold is over. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in working for Arizona Grand Resort & Spa.
Summary of Position:
The Mini-bar Attendant is responsible for the daily restocking and upkeep of mini-bars used in guest suites.
- Prepare the rooms list and paperwork needed for the assigned route, noting any guest special requests.
- Restocking, billing, and cleaning assigned mini-bars, including all complimentary items (sugar, coffee, etc.) in assigned suites.
- Removal, replacement, and retrieval of all stock necessary to complete guest requests and standards set forth by management.
- Reporting all irregularities seen in the mini-bars (including such items as broken locks, doors, warm refrigerators, etc.) to Property Operations.
- Ensure that all equipment is used properly, according to standards, and that cleanliness is maintained.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment within the Cabanas and the Resort.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification and Maricopa County food service worker card
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all menu items, pricing , and other services provided by In-Suite Hospitality.
- Ability to use the Point of Sale computer system (MICROS).
- Knowledge of, and ability to abide by and enforce, Maricopa County Health Food regulations, and state, federal, and corporate liquor regulations.
- Ability to listen, effectively accomplish task, and speak clearly.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review.)