Posted February 7, 2020Part Time
Join our amazing room service team!
Summary of Position:
The Mini-bar Attendant is responsible for the daily restocking and upkeep of mini-bars used in guest suites.
- Prepare the rooms list and paperwork needed for the assigned route, noting any guest special requests.
- Restocking, billing, and cleaning assigned mini-bars, including all complimentary items (sugar, coffee, etc.) in assigned suites.
- Removal, replacement, and retrieval of all stock necessary to complete guest requests and standards set forth by management.
- Reporting all irregularities seen in the mini-bars (including such items as broken locks, doors, warm refrigerators, etc.) to Property Operations.
- Ensure that all equipment is used properly, according to standards, and that cleanliness is maintained.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment within the Cabanas and the Resort.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification and Maricopa County food service worker card
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all menu items, pricing , and other services provided by In-Suite Hospitality.
- Ability to use the Point of Sale computer system (MICROS).
- Knowledge of, and ability to abide by and enforce, Maricopa County Health Food regulations, and state, federal, and corporate liquor regulations.
- Ability to listen, effectively accomplish task, and speak clearly.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review.)