Posted February 12, 2020Part Time
Summary of Position:
Responsible for providing the best possible service and advice to guests.
- Able to successfully braid hair.
- Able to successfully apply hair wraps.
- Able to install clip on extensions.
- Responsible for knowledge of all service menu items, pricing and other services provided at the Spa & Salon.
- Abide by and enforce all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Able to perform departmental daily tasks as assigned.
- Abide by all state and federal laws and regulations as well as Health Codes.
- Adhere to grooming and uniform standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Club, Spa& Salon management and/or the General Manager.
- Please note this is a temporary position from March 04th to April 11th
Education: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Experience: Must have experience braiding.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Arizona Grand Resort believes that each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. Individuals must possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy in line with Arizona Grand Resort’s service standards.
- Experience with all types of hair care.
- Communication in English.
- Listening and evaluating with ability to reach a decision based on client needs.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).