Posted February 12, 2020Part Time
Summary of Position:
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing massage therapy for clients.
- Provide massage supplies.
- Clean up work area.
- Stock supplies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum of 500 training hours.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of public exposure to massage therapy preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: State of Arizona Massage Therapy license required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to perform massage therapy includes heavy manual dexterity, reaching and standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry 20 lbs. of linen up and down stairs.
- Must be able to make quick and accurate decisions on therapy needs satisfying the client.
- Behaves ethically and honestly.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review.)
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.