Posted January 28, 2020
Join the terrific team at La Vidorra Spa at The Scott Resort & Spa! We are seeking a Nail Technician to perform manicure and pedicure services for our HEARTfelt guest experiences!
Summary of Position:
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing manicures, pedicures and other nail services provided by the La Vidorra Spa.
- Greets guest(s), inquires about type of service(s) required and informs of service cost.
- Performs actual nail services.
- Communicates with guest(s) to ensure satisfaction of service.
- Keeps a clean workstation in line with the standards of the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and graduation from an accredited cosmetology school required
Experience: 2-3 years experience as a nail technician preferred
Certificates or Licenses: Arizona Nail Technician or Cosmetology License required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Hand dexterity to perform the essential functions.
Ability to provide manicure/pedicure services offered by the salon.
Must have basic knowledge of nail industry.
• Behaves ethically and honestly
• Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens and engages in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
• Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt experience…BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott, team members must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our forward thinking, fun, friendly, engaging and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.