Posted June 29, 2020
Join the Laguna Beach Teams of Classic Hotels & Resorts where the FIRST impression is the most important impression!
Summary of Position:
The Room Attendant is responsible for keeping the property and rooms clean, stocked and well cared for. Along with cleaning all Room Attendants should provide wonderful Customer Service and work well with a team.
- Checking guest occupancy and verifying that rooms have been vacated
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting and other general cleaning
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and inventory
- Reporting maintenance issues to the Maintenance Department
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, etc.
- Replace dirty linens with clean, folded and tidy linens
- Arrive to work on time, work scheduled hours and give advanced notice on any schedule conflicts
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
- Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Inn at Laguna Beach and Laguna Beach House
Works well with others and as a team
Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
The Inn at Laguna Beach and Laguna Beach House leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create memorable experiences, inviting our guests to return. In order to be successful at The Inn at Laguna Beach and Laguna Beach House, team members must share both our vision and our values. This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly and naturally grand associates treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.