Posted December 28, 2020Part Time
Summary of Position:
The Oasis Cashier is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while maintaining inventory and processing sales.
- In a courteous and inviting manner, the Oasis Cashier will assist guests with their food ordering needs.
- The Cashier will assist in reaching sales goals.
- Will handle cash, make change and balance the house bank.
- The Cashier will post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using Agilysys.
- Will stock products in a manner that will help maintain an organized work area.
- Will restock and clean station as needed to maintain standards.
- The Cashier will communicate needs to manager as needed to ensure proper stock levels.
- The Cashier will assist in expediting orders to runners and service window.
- And perform all other duties as assigned by the managers of the Oasis Managers and/or the General Manager.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Retail experience required.
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker Card and Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, assisting guests
- Ability to count money and give appropriate amount of change
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Service Standards and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized work space, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).