Posted July 29, 2021
Oasis Public Space Attendant
Summary of Position:
The Public Space Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the public space areas, including restrooms, within the water park.
- •Removing and transporting trash bags from trash receptacles to main trash disposal area.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of water park public restrooms, including, but not limited to the cleaning of toilets, sinks, mirrors and mopping floors.
- Pressure washing/mopping all flooring (pavers, cement walkways, etc.) to remove any and all types of debris
- Traverses the water park in search of dirty or discarded towels and food trays in need of pick up.
- Other supportive functions as determined by the supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand/truck weighing a maximum of 200lbs.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests and read recipes.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.