Posted February 23, 2021
Great guest focused, support position working in the gorgeous backyard of The Scott Resort & Spa; we take the Canal Club experience out to our Pools BEyond Expectations!
Summary of Position:
The Pool Runner is responsible for insuring that the pool is set up according to our “Look Book” – this includes chairs, towels and cabanas, as well as running food, “bussing” dirty plates and glasses, assisting pool bar in stocking the service stations, and assisting pool servers and pool bartender with any additional support to insure a pool experience BEyond Expectations. Join the amazing Canal Club team at The Scott Resort & Spa!
• Quickly clear dirty tables, trash settings and prepare for resetting as needed.
• Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as specified
• Maintain stock and cleanliness of station
• Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area
•Other supportive functions as determined by Canal Club leadership
Education: High School or GED; some college a plus
Experience: Prefer a minimum of six months customer service experience in a fast paced environment; prefer F&B experience.
Certificates or Licenses: Food Handlers card
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
*Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
*Ability to be able to work on feet all day
*High energy and positive attitude
• Behaves ethically and honestly
• Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens and engages in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
• Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
• Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt experience…BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott, team members must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our forward thinking, fun, friendly, engaging and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.