Posted April 8, 2021
ALL NEW HIRES WILL RECEIVE A $500 BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF 3 MONTHS OF SERVICE!
*ALL NEW HIRES WILL RECEIVE A $500 BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF 3 MONTHS OF SERVICE!
Summary of Position:
The Runner is responsible for fulfilling all delivery requests for guests and associates as assigned, and providing exceptional customer service during each guest interaction.
• Fulfill all guest requests for ironing boards, hairdryers, pack n play’s, etc.
• Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions and information as requested
• Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Safety and Security Department
• Provide instruction and/or guidance for guests and associates safety in fire or other emergency situations
• Other duties assigned by the Housekeeping leadership team
Experience: Previous customer service experience preferred
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to comprehend the English language sufficient to understand and communicate information for reasons such as safety and security, product safety labels and emergency instructions
• Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs
• Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from supervisor
• Behaves ethically
• Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, general knowledge of the English language required
• Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)