- Meet or exceed your revenue goals as specified in the incentive document.
- Solicit potential prospects on a daily basis with a minimum of 20 calls per day, 20 phone hours per month.
- Determine quality of business: prospect, qualified prospect, best potential.
- Follow through on all leads within 48 hours.
- Meet and conduct all site inspections on property unless office is home-based.
- Update accounts and most current lead source.
- Update all accounts with current Presidents, CEO’s, and VP’s of Sales & Marketing for direct mail campaigns.
- Develop an industry newsletter specific to the sales managers industry and mail quarterly.
- Develop an operational sales and service action plan within 30 days, including minimum expectations on operations duties provided by Conference Services.
- Maintain continuous communication between Sales, Spa, Club, Conference Services and the customer at all times.
- Keep detailed notes and execute written agreements with all vendors and customers.
- Travel to domestic trade shows and destinations minimum of (4) times per year.
- Prospects and qualifies new group clientele from all available resources.
- Ability to perform all essential functions within two weeks of employment.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Sales.
Education: High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
Experience: Must have 4 + years of hotel group sales experience. Prior experience managing the Association group segment is preferred.
Certificates or Licenses:N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Delphi, and Windows operating system
- Skilled in sales presentations and utilizing sales tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and various digital collateral
- Ability to manage details effectively
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Skilled at verbal and written communication
- Ability to maintain a professional image in tough situations
- Ability to learn and demonstrate the Resort’s service standards and AAA Diamond standards
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
- Behaves ethically
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to job
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at Arizona Grand Resort & Spa and The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Resort’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create memorable experiences, inviting our guests to return. In order to be successful at Arizona Grand Resort & Spa /The Scott Resort & Spa, team members must share both our vision and our values. This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly and naturally grand associates treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.