Posted May 23, 2021
Lobby Grill Busser/Expo
Summary of Position:
The Busperson is responsible for setting and clearing tables, stocking all service stations, and assisting food servers/bartenders with table service.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all serviceware as specified
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of station
- Serve guests beverages
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area
- Assist with washing dishes at beginning and end of shifts
- Other supportive functions as determined by the supervisor..
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience:2 years high-volume restaurant or lounge experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker card/certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and serviceware.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review