- Create, organize and develop strategies for all site inspections.
- Execute group site inspections for all remote sales managers.
- Work directly with operational departments to ensure flawless execution of all site inspections, while implementing and maintaining timely communication with each department.
- Pre-walk site inspection route before each site inspection.
- Organize airport transportation for each site inspection.
- Develop timely communication to include all pertinent resort information for each site inspection.
- Consistently develop site inspections for each group targeting the group’s core values, “hot buttons” and resort differentiators.
- Manage site inspection expenditures to the hospitality budget to include amenities, food functions, and creative materials.
- Purchase creative materials required for the creation of various site inspections.
- Work directly with the various departments throughout the resort to monitor, communicate and assist in resolving issues pertaining to the site inspection execution.
- Plan and coordinate special events such as customer FAM trips, as well as sales team retreats, etc.
- Attend meal functions at site inspections when applicable.
- Coordinate site inspection activities with golf, spa and management.
- Help create and implement post-site inspection customer gifts if required.
- Adhere to all standard policies and procedures.
Education: High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum five years of hotel group sales, catering sales or convention service experience required. Resort experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses:N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Delphi, Ivvy and Windows operating system.
- Skilled in sales presentations and utilizing sales tools such as PowerPoint, and collateral.
- Ability to manage details effectively.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Skilled at verbal and written communication.
- Ability to maintain a professional image in tough situations.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate the Resort’s service standards.
- Creative, strategic and customer focused.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to maintain an organized workspace, while maintaining important documents pertinent to the job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
- Behaves ethically.