The Aesthetician is responsible for providing clients the best service possible and advising them on their facial needs.
- Perform facials on clients.
- Sell facial products to clients.
- Answer phones and book appointments.
- Clean and maintain customer and accounting files.
- Perform facial waxing and body waxing
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 5 years experience preferred
Certificates or Licenses:AZ State Aesthetician License
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Specialized skin care training.
- Experience with facials.
- Retail sales experience.
- Listening and evaluating with ability to reach a decision based on client's needs.
- Behaves ethically and honestly
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.