Posted September 10, 2021
Sales Administrative Assistant
Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant to the Sales department manages the Sales reception area while supporting multiple sales managers from the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa and sales Managers from The Scott Resort & Spa. The position is integral to the sales process by facilitating client request for proposals (RFP), proposals, contracts and related group booking activities.
- Assist sales managers with essential functions (expense reports, site inspection coordination, sales file organization, sales related accounting issues).
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and client documents.
- Coordinate incoming client RFPs (request for proposal).
- Coordinate VIP reservations and amenities.
- Perform various sales office organizational activities.
- Take part in Sales Office reception area coverage.
- Answer multiple phone lines while remaining organized.
- Lunch/vacation coverage.
- Quote rates and communicate with guests and meeting planners via verbal and written communication.
- Shadow Site Tours (as requested by the Manager).
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Sales, Sale Managers and/or the General Manager.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
Experience: Previous Administrative/Clerical experience required; hospitality experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Required proficiency in Delphi inventory management system & Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Required knowledge of hotel/resort operations
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Proficient project and organizational skills
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).