Posted October 19, 2021
Join the iconic team and destination that is EL CHORRO in this newly created role that will provide administrative and organizational support for the General Manager, Leadership and HR! Amazing opportunity to be a part of El Chorro and Classic Hotels & Resorts!
Summary of Position:
This position will provide the General Manager administrative support needed to drive the efficiency of El Chorro and nurture a positive, productive and evolving workplace for the El Chorro team and company.
1. Provide daily support to the General Manager and other El Chorro leaders as needed.
2. Assist in the recruitment, onboarding and processing of new hires.
3. Field questions from associates related to employment, workplace concerns and suggestions, and payroll.
4. Facilitate such related programs as Trip Reduction, Recognition, Safety and Orientation.
5. Monitor workplace safety protocols and handle WC incidences and reporting.
6. Maintain employee files, including folders and I9’s.
7. Engage eligible participants in health benefits and support and promote other company benefits
8. Maintain PAF accuracy as new employees onboard or existing associates change job codes.
9. Maintains the main vault and provides change to service staff.
10. Requests change orders from Bank.
11. Processes the Daily Cash Deposit and reconciles against sales reports daily.
12. Processes Charge Tip Reporting and reconciles against sales reports daily.
13. Other related tasks as needed.
Education: High School / GED required; Associates or College Degree preferred but not required
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in an office / accounting / HR / administrative role; preferably in a hospitality or service environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer experience included but not limited to Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Strong math skills
- Attention to detail / well organized
• Behaves ethically and honestly
• Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens and engages in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language (preferred)
• Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at El Chorro.
El Chorro’s leaders and associates believe each guest (internal and external) should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt experience…BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at El Chorro, associates must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our forward thinking, fun, friendly, engaging and enthusiastic associates treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.