Posted October 6, 2021
Pastry 3 - Entry Level
Summary of Position:
The Pastry 3 is responsible for producing muffins, cookies, Danish, and decorating desserts for BQTS.
- Be adept at the production of basic mixtures, recipes and products through basic methods of desserts and pastry production.
- Prepare properly and consistently such items as cookies, muffins, Danish, dough’s and batters with little or no supervision
- Prepare all products ensuring optimal quality and visually appealing products.
- Properly store, package and handle all bakery products with regard to maintaining optimal quality.
- Mark, date and rotate all bakery products according to existing standards.
- Maintain production and cleaning schedules.
- And perform all other duties as assigned by the Executive Pastry Chef, Executive Chef and/or the General Manager.
- Education: High school diploma or graduation equivalent required
- Experience: Entry level
- Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker card.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in confined spaces at extreme temperatures
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry, move and/or push products up to 200 pounds.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to job
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)