Posted October 13, 2021
Spa Receptionist Part-time
Summary of Position:
The Receptionist is responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the Arizona Grand Spa and Salon are greeted in a friendly and courteous manner. The receptionist will check the guests in and out for treatments and assist with retail sales.
- Greet guest and respond to questions and requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Check in guest for spa treatments, touring them around the facility.
- Book any walk-in appointments.
- Assist guests with questions about retail products.
- Inform guests of additional services provided and any specials being offered.
- Clean area as needed (emptying waste baskets, dusting, replenishing supplies, etc…)
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 1 year receptionist experience required, hair salon experience preferred
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Individuals must possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy in line with our Grand Expectations.
- Knowledge of all spa and salon services, packages, and billing procedures.
- Knowledge of all closing procedures.
- Ability to sit for long periods.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and reach on a continuous basis.
- Must be highly organized.
- Behaves ethically and honestly.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).