Posted December 1, 2021
Come join the team at La Vidorra, one of THE top spas in Scottsdale located at the beautiful and newly renovated The Scott Resort & Spa!
Summary of Position:
The Spa Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all guests arriving to the La Vidorra Spa located at The Scott, are greeted in a warm, welcoming, friendly and professional manner.
This is a FT position and candidates must be available weekends! Shifts are during the day; can be anywhere from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. We are ALSO seeing someone for PT availability as well!!
- Answer phones, greet guests and respond to questions and requests in a kind, knowledgeable, friendly and professional manner.
- Check-in guest for spa treatments, touring them around the facility and check them out when treatment is complete
- Book any walk-in appointments as well as incoming calls; up-sell/promote services to enhance guest spa experience
- Assist guests with questions about retail products
- Inform guests of additional services provided and any specials being offered.
- Clean area as needed (emptying waste baskets, dusting, replenishing supplies, etc)
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Spa Manager or Spa Supervisor; provide support to service providers as needed
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 1+ year receptionist/coordinator/customer service
experience required, spa / salon experience highly preferred
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Individuals must possess and demonstrate the ability to sincerely and enthusiastically interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact
and diplomacy in line with our HEARTfelt Experience…Beyond Expectations.
- Knowledge of all spa and salon services, packages, software and billing procedures
- Knowledge of all opening and closing procedures
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to stand, stoop, and reach on a continuous basis
- Must be highly organized
- Behaves ethically and honestly
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens and engages in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt experience…BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott, team members must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our forward thinking, fun, friendly, engaging and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.