Posted December 30, 2021
Seeking an Executive Assistant who will report to the Managing Director of two hotels and a restaurant in Carmel, California. Experience in the hospitality industry preferred, not essential. The ideal candidate will show proficiency in computer skills, attention to detail and professional discretion. We advocate for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times
The ideal candidate will show prowess in the following:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems