Posted May 20, 2022
Front Desk Supervisor
Summary of Position:
The Front Desk Supervisor is leadership role for the Front Office department that focuses on the customer service, administrative tasks, and team performance of the Guest Service Agent position.
- Must be able to perform all duties associated with the Guest Service Agent position.
- Supervise Guest Service Agents to ensure policies and procedures are being followed correctly.
- Curate and implement new hire and ongoing training procedures for Guest Service Agents.
- Incorporate the AAA service and the resort HEART standards into every interaction.
- Assist with the rooms control position by effectively blocking the house.
- Address guest problems/issues and assist Manager on Duty with type guest issues.
- Handle all administrative tasks including but not limited to third party billing, past due balance recovery and guest requests and communication.
- Assist in Manager on Duty coverage if needed.
- Ensure the front desk is always stocked with necessary items/equipment ordering inventory when needed.
- Build strong relationships within the Front Office Department.
- And any other duties and tasks as assigned by Front Office Management.
Education:High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
Experience:Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses:N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to train and supervise with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to make quick and efficient decisions to benefit the team and guest.
- Ability to memorize and perform the resort HEART standards.
- Ability to use a moderately complex computer system and troubleshoot software problems.
- Ability to utilize a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Must type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four-diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
- Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at the Arizona Grand Resort.