Posted July 29, 2022
Lobby Grill Expediter/Food Runner Part-time
The Lobby Grill’s casual atmosphere and contemporary comfort cuisine makes it one of Phoenix’s favorite places to kick-back and relax!
Summary of Position:
The Expediter is responsible for assisting the Chef and the servers of the Lobby Grill with the expediting of food to ensure that the food is delivered to the tables in a timely manner.
- To be the main communication between the cooks and the servers
- To ensure all tickets are organized and food is delivered to the table in a timely manner
- To garnish all plates, organize the plates for each table and set up trays for the food runner
- Will work closely with the Chef at all times
- And any other supportive functions as determined by the Chef, Restaurant Managers and General Manager.
- Education:High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience:2 years high-volume restaurant or lounge experience preferred.
- Certificates or Licenses:Maricopa County Food Service Worker Card
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and serviceware
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal supervision within two weeks after the Associate begins work
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)