Posted July 19, 2022
Food Runner - Canal Club Part-time
The Canal Club is the coolest lobby bar, restaurant and pool on the Scottsdale resort scene...be a part of culinary and beverage history in the making in our gorgeous, community oriented, Havana themed property!
Summary of Position:
The Food Runner is responsible for assisting in the service/delivery of food and/or beverages; performed in a fun, friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a high level of guest satisfaction.
We're looking for part time AM and PM which must include weekend availability.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of station for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dish washing area for proper cleaning.
Experience: Experience preferred but willing to train
Certificates or Licenses: Current Maricopa County Food Service Worker Card and Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings, service ware, and menu items
- Ability to transport large trays of drinks through a crowded lounge
- Ability to operate beverage and toast equipment
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Organized: Maintain a neat and organized work space
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt experience…BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott Resort & Spa, team members must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.