Posted December 1, 2022
Dishwasher - Aunt Chilada's
Local neighborhood favorite returns to Tempe! Aunt Chilada’s has been serving up delicious Mexican fare since 1986 – and we’re back, re-opening for lunch and dinner as well as private events!
Summary of Position:
The Dishwasher is responsible for washing the dishes and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding area. The Dishwasher may also assist the chefs with prep projects that need to be completed,
- Wash dishes, plates, glasses, silverware, and small dishware to meet health department standards.
- Clean overall kitchen, walls, floors, and stainless steel.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the staff restrooms.
- Stock and organize plates, small dishware, etc.
- Perform the following prep work: Dice tomatoes using a manual dicer, shred cheese using a shredder, puree refried beans using a burr mixer, make deep fried ice cream.
- Other supportive functions as determined by the Chef(s).
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker card.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic sanitation skills.
- Knowledge of dishwashing procedures and standards set by the health department.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.