Posted January 12, 2023
Administrative Assistant / Dispatcher
Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher is responsible for directing, dispatching and logging calls from incoming phone lines within the Property Operations Department, as well as providing other administrative support for the department.
- Directs, dispatches and logs calls from incoming phone lines pertaining to the maintenance and upkeep of the Resort.
- Contacts guests when call is completed leaving message or speaking with guest personally within 20 minutes of code 4
- Maintains computer and manual logs of all incoming work requests and work orders for the department
- Track and log all Energy spreadsheets for tracking purposes.
- Programs Event Schedules into BacTalk EMS
- Maintains sign in sheets on monthly basics
- Calls vendors for repairs, when needed
- Maintains daily reports that are sent out twice daily (ie. Out Of Order sheets, Pass down logs, E’s and VIPs)
- Reads resumes and informs department of any requests
- Track daily call codes for monthly report sending out monthly
- Respond and assign Matrix comments, note surveys with findings. Check trip advisor for comments/ problems.
- Create PO’s and ability to input invoices to close for processing to accounting
- Assists the Office Manager in preparation of accruals for the Finance department.
- Identifies Purchase Orders on Preliminary Report
- Works with Excel and/or Word creating spreadsheets for better work flow
- Picks up mail daily, vacation forms, turn in petty cash or when needed.
- Orders office supplies when needed
- Handles trace systems and form filing
- Due to the nature of our business the individual may be required to perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Office Manager, other department management staff and/or the General Manager.
Education: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other training or experience that provides the required knowledge.
Experience: Experience with typing, computers and multi-line telephone systems.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Arizona Grand Resort believes that each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. Individuals must possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy in line with Arizona Grand Resort’s service standards
- Must have a pleasant and clear phone voice.
- Knowledge of administrative duties.
- English communication and mathematical skills
- Heavy use of hands and fingers.
- Ability to endure periods of very heavy phone use and last minute jobs requested be Office Manager and Director of Property Operations.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
- Bi-lingual a plus