posted March 28, 2023
Cleanliness is THE most important thing to guests and you can help us exceed their expectations! Full time, days and weekends, great working environment and benefits!
*** $250 HIRING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS IF HIRED BY 4/30/2023 ***
Summary of Position:
The Spa Attendant is responsible for assuring cleanliness; fresh laundry is available all day, every day at La Vidorra Spa. The spa lobby, guest restrooms/showers, walkways, seating/waiting areas, as well as assisting the Spa Director in keeping with resort standards of quality. Must be able to work AM shifts, as well as weekend AM shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Moves throughout the spa with ease and grace collecting used laundry without distracting guests or team members.
- Responsible for retrieval and delivery of linens to and from the resort laundry facility
- Operation of laundry machines
- Loading and unloading of linen into washer/dryer and washing according to procedures
- Responsible for folding towels and linens
- Refilling and upkeep of all towel/linen storage
- Responsible for maintaining stock and supplies throughout the facility including but not limited to guest amenities, tissues, towels, and cups.
- Responsible for overall facility cleanliness including but not limited to linen hampers, trash receptacles, and restroom vanities.
- Attention to detail is a must
- The ability to graciously respond to guests requests and create a HEATfelt Experience BEyond Expectations.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of Spa Attendant/Room cleaning experience preferred; will train
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks and work in confined spaces
- Ability to communicate effectively with other associates as well as guests
- Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines including the thorough cleaning of a minimum of 16 rooms as specified by management
- Ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, general knowledge of the English language required
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort and Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create memorable experiences, inviting our guests to return. In order to be successful at The Scott, team members must share both our vision and our values. This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly and HEARTfelt employees treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.