posted May 25, 2023
Host - Oasis Waterpark temporary part_time
Summary of Position:
The Oasis Host is responsible for ensuring that all visitors of the Oasis Waterpark are greeted and checked in to the waterpark in a friendly and courteous manner, maintaining and controlling inventory, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Assist guests with their retail needs.
- Assist in reaching sales goals set forth by management of the Oasis.
- Handle cash, make change and balance house bank.
- Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts by using Micros.
- Merchandising products in a manner that will promote sales and profitability.
- Restock and clean shop as needed to maintain standards.
- Communicate merchandise needs to manager as needed to ensure proper stock levels.
- And any other tasks as assigned by the Oasis Managers and/or the General Manager.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience: Retail experience is preferred
Certificates or Licenses: Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to hang clothes on a display rack and grid up to 6’ high.
- Knowledge of proper merchandising techniques.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, assisting guests.
- Ability to count money and give appropriate amount of change.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).